It was recently was an article on SFAS.com about Brian Bonar great triumphs within the financial world and his vast experience. This Scottish financier has been in the financial industry for more than 30 years. He has been serving as the CEO for Dalrada Financial Group since 1998, and he became the Chairman of the Board in 1999.
White Pages shows that Brian Bonar has also been serving as the Chairman and CEO of Trucept Inc. since 2010. Trucept is formerly called the Star-Tek Solutions. He’s also the acting CEO and the CFO for Amanda Co. Inc. His work at Dalrada Financial Group has gotten great recognition to where he was recognized in 2010 by the Cambridge Who’s Who annual list as the Executive of the Year in Finance.
In his past positions, he held the following positions:
From 1995 to 1997
- From 1995 to 1997- Director for Dalrada Financial Group, and COO and President for Allegiant Professional Business Services and Dalrada.
In April 1994
- In April 1994- Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Dalrada Financial Group and the Executive Vice President in September 1994.
From August 1992 to April 1994
- From August 1992 to April 1994- Director of Technology Sales for Bezier Systems
From 1991 to 1992
- From 1991 to 1992- Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Bezier Systems
From 1990 to 1991
- From 1990 to 1991- Worldwide Sales Manager for Adaptech Inc.
Brian Bonar’s Earlier Professional Achievements
Bonar earned his masters degree from Stafford University in Mechanical Engineering. He started his career as a procurement manager for IBM. After leaving there, he worked for QMS as the director of engineering.
Brian then left this position in June 1989 to work for Rastek Corporation as the Vice President of Sales and Marketing. And then he found Bezier Systems a year later in September 1994 in which he was the CEO as well.